Friday, 13 April 2012

Thank God It's Friday.

No comments:
 
Waiting at the Sydney International Airport waiting at gate C for flight Airline Canada, AC33, there were many who emerged greeting loved ones family and friends. As I patiently waited for my cousin and her cousin to arrive I saw many happy faces lit up as people exited the gates. Welcomed by flowers, a sign, a kiss or a great big hug as these strangers were greeted and surrounded with contempt emotions. It was like the final scene of Love Actually when Natalie runs and jumps on to Prime Minister as soon as he comes in sight. 

As the end of my Mid Semester break comes to a close we took a little tour of most of the beaches on the coast of the Eastern Suburbs. Maroubra Beach, Watsons Bay, Camp Cove, Bondi Beach, Tamarama Beach, Clovelly Beach, Bronte Beach, Coogee Beach.









As I was lazy this Mid Semester Break I now bare a burden of many unfinished assessments and readings. Regret being completely inadequate. Need to hammer down on the books! #motivation
Cousin's little pup: Chester

Love C2M. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff