Friday, 17 August 2012

A New Beginning

No comments:
 



(Necklaces: Lovisa, Eyewear: ShopJeen, Hat: Dotti, Shirt: Internet Clothing, Shorts: Motel Rocks, Cardigan: Alternative, Heels: Therapy)

Starting again fresh with a new outlook on where I want to go and what I want to do. I began this new beginning with a camera in hand (finally) and the freedom to roam around stress free.
I dedicated the last two months that I've been away, working hard in order to save and, like all girls, open up a wardrobe to a new exciting world. With my new partner in crime and a whole lot more time on my hands, I can't wait to get back to a blogging routine.





Until we meet again!

 Ceememore & my new lover, Loki.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff