Monday, 10 September 2012

What's my style?

No comments:
 


Lady Gaga black Tee - Factorie, Crop Denim Vest - American Apparel, Willie Skirt - Sportsgirl (WE by Whitney Eve), Black & White Frill Socks - Jonathan Saunders, Large Runway Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors

Last week, thursday 6th September, I attended a team induction and was to dress in something that represents my style. To be honest I have no idea what my style is. Usually I just throw on anything, something I want to wear paired with what I think I should wear and eventually something that I don't want to wear with any accessories I find out of the hundred pieces hanging around my room. Well not really hanging more just chucked.

As a result of being a typically short I tend to avoid midi & long length skirts, although I did make this one an exemption (mainly due the fact that it's from Whitney Port's WE by Whitney Eve collection, I couldn't help myself!).

On a side note. How AMAZING was today's weather?! A great way to start the week.
Hope you all had a FAB weekend!

love Cass
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff