Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

No comments:
 
I'm not a particular fan of the gruesome and gore of Halloween. To be honest when it comes to anything scary I absolutely cannot bare it, typical girl I am! In the past when going to movies with friends, the girls would always end up picking horror movies and I would be desperately clinging to the cinema seats facing the back of the room or adjusting my position so that I face the ceiling and sing happy songs in my head. I know I am SO lame. But I really can't take anything scary.


 Lazer Lama Pinafore Dress (Similar plain denim version), Pyjama Shirt, Roller Bowler Hat & Black Maybe T-Bar Shoes - Topshop, Watch - Guess Watches, Charm Bracelet - Pandora, Knee High Socks - Levante

Hope you all are having a wonderful Halloween!

love Cassie
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff