Thursday, 25 April 2013

Cee Me More NOW Active on FaceBook!!

No comments:
 


Ok. So I've probably had this FaceBook page ever since I started the blog but I've never really used it in all honesty. At first it was more of a just have there kind of thing, but I think I want to try using it so I can upload a WHOLE lot more photos that I take. I probably have thousands of photos that I've taken from Fashion Week, Fashion Festival and other events/excursions I go on that you guys NEVER see because I tend to limit the amount of images I use in my posts to like 10, preferably less.

Throughout the next few weeks I'll be uploading flashback albums on the past year, my first year, of blogging (if I haven't deleted them *hoping*)

I hope you guys will hop on and follow, comment, like and support me! 


I look forward to seeing you there!

LOVE!
Ceememore.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff