Saturday, 6 July 2013

Faux Leather

No comments:
 



(Faux Leather Bralet- Bardot, Wet Look Skirt- Supre, Necklace- Lovisa, Shoes- TopShop)

It has been just about forever since I've walked into a Supre store, I'm talking like 4 years at least. I think one reason why I like supre is that they have sizes down to 3XS. Literally I have a small waist so I never find clothes that fit me and even if they do fit me it's always too long making my legs look uber short. These heels are probably one of my favourites right now I wear them almost everyday. Initially I wanted them in white but it was already in the last chance to buy by the time I came across them, however now I love the black version just as much.

At the moment I'm sitting in an apartment in Tokyo, Japan with the joy of air conditioning in this humid weather. It is seriouslyとてもあついです(very hot). We spent today walking around Shibuya visiting Tokyo Hands, H&M and Forever 21 only with Mos Burger for lunch. I thought I'd go cray cray shopping on the first day but amazingly I was able to keep my cool only spending about $90 (YAY!). We didn't have enough time to go everywhere as we had to be back at the apartment to receive a package since my sister put the wrong address, but I'm sort of glad because I probably would have spent a whole lot more.

Until next time!

LOVE!
Ceememore. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff