Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Sparkle Sparkle

No comments:
 

(Top, Cami, Heels - Topshop, Shorts - Mink Pink, Watch - Guess Watches, Necklace - Lovisa)

FINALLY some decent weather! For those who don't live in Sydney it's been horribly cold and non-stop rain for what seems like forever but is literally a week. I'm so happy that the sun has decided to grace us with it's presence this week and hopefully when I get back from my holiday *excited*

Okay so I really don't usually go for sparkled clothing but when I first saw this top I was like "oh...pretty". When you walk into a store and you see something new your first impression is most likely going to be "like" or "don't like". Of course when you work in retail it's a different story. Give it at most a week of seeing it around the store and you're like 'OMG GO AWAY' however for an odd reason my head was going 'OMG JUST BUY IT'. Funny how that result ended with the top never being worn and sitting at the corner of my wardrobe...for months.

Tsk. Impulse buys eh? :)

LOVE!
Ceememore. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff